9th All India Level Drawing Contest is not just any ordinary art contest. It’s a celebration of creativity, innovation, and self-expression. It’s a platform where your unique style can shine and captivate the world.”
1. Steps to be followed by the school for registration.
Step 1: Read all the instructions given below.
Step 2: Pay the registration fee.
Registration fee can be transferred online to the following account.
A/c Name: ISPRIETH ACADEMY / Bank: Karur Vysya Bank / A/C.No: 1603135000004671 / Branch: Cumbum / IFSC Code: KVBL0001125
Note: The school shall retain Rs.20/- per entry towards the honorarium of the invigilator and other expenditures like photocopying and postal expenses, etc…
Step 3: Save a copy of the online payment transaction’s screenshot.
Step 4: Click the “School Registration Link” given above and fill out the basic details about school, contact details of School, Principal & School Contest Coordinator and upload the screenshot of the online registration fee transaction.
Category A – Class II to Class V
Category B – Class VI to Class VIII
Category C – Class IX to Class XII
3. Contest Date
24 November 2023
If the contest date is not convenient for the school, kindly WhatsApp mentioning the convenient date. Convenient date will be finalised on mutual understanding.
4. Topic, Duration & Venue
Topic: Aquatic Life (Animals’ life in water)
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Your School
Category B & C
Topic: Life in Planet Mars (How life would be in Mars; life style, cities and villages)
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Your School
5. Registration Deadline
22 November 2023
(Registration can be completed well in advance)
Each School should send minimum of 25 entries however there is no limit to maximum entries.
6. Entry Fee
A participation fee @ Rs.100/- per participant shall be collected by the school. The school shall retain Rs.20/- per entry towards the honorarium of the invigilator and other expenditures like photocopying and postal expenses, etc.
7. Guidelines for Students
- Each student can send only one entry.
- The painting should be done in A4 or A3 size chart paper.
- Students must bring all required materials for the contest.
- Students can use any medium like water colours, pastels, pencils, etc.
- Students should write their Name, Class and Section, Contact Number of the Student, E-mail id of the Student/Parent, Address and Phone Number of School and School Code at the backside of their chart paper.
While drawing the artwork, the participant can focus on any one or more of the following key concepts.
Students can draw the animals life in any one of the following habitats.
Category B & C:
Students can draw about how the life style, cities and villages would be in Planet Mars in future.
- Does the submitted art work fit the theme of the competition?
- Creative interpretation of the theme.
- Originality of the work.
- The composition and design of the work.
8. Prizes and Awards
- Attractive Prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners at National Level in each category.
- Medals and Merit Certificates for the prize winners.
- Special Prizes. (If there are more than 500 entries in a category)
- All the participants will be awarded with the participation certificate.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
Certificates and Mementos to the School, Principal and Contest Co-ordinator in recognition of their efforts in organising the contest.
9. Parcel of Entries
Parcel of entries should be packed properly. Schools will send their entries at their own risk and expenses. Entries must be despatched on 24 November 2023 to Isprieth Academy. Kindly, don’t forget to mention the School Code, District, State and Pin code in the ‘From Address’.
10. Rules and Regulations
Once we receive the School Registration Form, School Code and Attendance Sheet will be sent to the registered schools.
The Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress and the School Contest Coordinator should confirm that the entries sent by the school are original and unaided.
The following lines must be compulsorily included in the letter sent by the schools to Isprieth Academy in their letter head.
“We send the following entries after having accepted all the rules and regulations of ‘9th All India Level Drawing Contest-2023’ organised by ‘Isprieth Academy’. We declare that the entries sent by us are original and unaided”.
11. Students are encouraged to approach their school for registration.