Isprieth Academy welcomes submissions of paintings for its All India Level Drawing Contest-2022. This competition is open to all the students from Grade 2 to Grade 12 from India. This is a platform for the school students to showcase their creativity and win certificates, medals and prizes. Students are encouraged to approach their school for registration.
School registration is now open.
(Please fill out the file with your details and upload it to the school registration link given below)
1. Steps to be followed by the school for registration.
Step 1: Read all the instructions given below.
Step 2: Keep the “List of Participants” ready category wise in excel format (School name and address must be included in the file) The spelling of each student must be free from spelling mistake. The same name will be printed on the Merit/Participation Certificate.
Step 3: Pay the registration fee using one of the payment methods given below. The school shall retain Rs.20/- per entry towards the honorarium of the invigilator and other expenditures like photocopying and postal expenses, etc…
[Option 1-Pay online]
A/c Name: ISPRIETH ACADEMY / Bank: Karur Vysya Bank / A/C.No: 1603135000004671 / Branch: Cumbum / IFSC Code: KVBL0001125
[Option 2] Scan the QR code and pay using PhonePe/G Pay…
[Option 3] Pay using our UPI ID – 9715333533-1@okbizaxis
Step 4: Save a copy of the online payment transaction’s screenshot.
Step 5: Click the “School Registration Link” given above and fill out the basic details about school, contact details of School, Principal & School Contest Coordinator; upload the participants list and screenshot of the online registration fee transaction.
Category A – Class II to Class V
Category B – Class VI to Class VIII
Category C – Class IX to Class XII
3. Contest Date
4 November 2022
4. Topic, Duration & Venue
(Category A, B & C)
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Your School
5. Registration Deadline
20 October 2022
6. Entry Fee
A participation fee @ Rs.100/- per participant shall be collected by the school. The school shall retain Rs.20/- per entry towards the honorarium of the invigilator and other expenditures like photocopying and postal expenses, etc.
7. Guidelines for Students
- Each student can send only one entry.
- The painting should be done in A4 or A3 size chart paper.
- Students must bring all required materials for the contest.
- Students can use any medium like water colours, pastels, pencils, etc.
While drawing the artwork, the participant can focus on any one or more of the following key concepts.
* What is e-waste? | * Impact of e-waste in environment.
* Impact of e-waste in animals.| * Impact of e-waste in human beings.
Students should write their Name, Class and Section, Contact Number of the Student, E-mail id of the Student/Parent, Address and Phone Number of School and School Code at the backside of their chart paper.
- Does the submitted art work fit the theme of the competition?
- Creative interpretation of the theme.
- Originality of the work.
- The composition and design of the work.
8. Prizes and Awards
- Attractive Prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners at National Level in each category.
- Medals and Merit Certificates for the prize winners.
- Special Prizes. (If there are more than 500 entries in a category)
- All the participants will be awarded with the participation certificate.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
Certificates and Mementos to the School, Principal and Contest Co-ordinator in recognition of their efforts in organising the contest.
9. Parcel of Entries
Parcel of entries should be packed properly. Schools will send their entries at their own risk and expenses. Entries must be despatched on 4th November 2022 to Isprieth Academy. Kindly, don’t forget to mention the School Code, District, State and Pin code in the ‘From Address’.
10. Rules and Regulations
Each School should send minimum of 25 entries however there is no limit to maximum entries.
If the contest date is not convenient for the school, kindly speak to us. Convenient date can be finalised.
Once we receive the School Registration Form, School Code will be mailed to the registered schools.
The Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress and School Contest Coordinator should confirm that the entries sent by the school are original and unaided.
The following lines must be compulsorily included in a formal letter.
“We send the following entries after having accepted all the rules and regulations of ‘All India Level Drawing Contest-2020’ organised by ‘Isprieth Academy’. We declare that the entries sent by us are original and unaided”.
11. Students are encouraged to approach their school for registration.