Isprieth Academy aims at developing professional skills among teachers and life skills among students. Our vision on School Health is for all children and adolescents to reach their maximum academic potential in a safe and healthy school environment.
Health education builds students’ knowledge, skills, and positive attitudes about health. Health education teaches about physical, mental, emotional and social health.
Healthy students learn better. Numerous studies have shown that healthier students tend to do better in school. They have higher attendance, have better grades, and perform better on tests.
Key Focus Points of Our Health Education Programme
- Protecting yourself or others from harm caused by unsafe situations or behaviours.
- Information about body parts, and how they change, grow and develop over time. Relates to the physical, mental and emotional changes that occur as young people grow and develop
- Building healthy and respectful relationships with people around us.
- Having a positive self-identity and interacting with others in a healthy and respectful way.
- Understanding the diverse range of personal identities in our society, in particular sexual and gender identity, and the impact of external factors on developing personal identities.
The curriculum will be delivered by our Resource Person in your school at the convenient time agreed by the school for all the students from Grade I to Grade 12.
Age group: 6 years to 17 years.
Duration: 2 Days/Grade.
Policy development: We help schools to develop school health policy.