Steps to be followed by the school before starting the registration process.
- School level contest coordinator must be selected and appointed by each school.
- Parent circular regarding National Level Drawing and Photo Contest must be sent to the parents.
- Interested students can register their names to the respective class teacher. Each student should pay the entry fee of Rs.100 for each contest.
- Class teachers should submit the name list and entry fees to the contest coordinator at the stipulated time given by the School Principal.
- Contest coordinator should consolidate the name list category wise(Category A – Class III to Class V, Category B – Class VI to Class VIII & Category C – Class IX to Class XII)
Steps to be followed by the school for registration.
- School registration form must be filled. The spelling of each student must be checked in the student registration form by both the class teacher and the respective student. Separate registration form must be used for each contest.
- DD or Cheque must be prepared in favour of ISPRIETH ACADEMY (The school shall retain Rs.20/- per entry towards the honorarium of the invigilator and other expenditures like photocopying, DD Charges and postal expenses, etc.)
- Sample calculation: A school has collected an entry fee of Rs.10,000/-( from 100 students). School can retain 20% of the total amount collected(Rs.2,000/-) and Rs.8,000/- must be sent to ISPRIETH ACADEMY.
- All the details in the School Registration Form can be filled now. The scanned copy of the registration form and DD/Cheque must be mailed to email@example.com and the original registration form and DD/Cheque must be sent by post to the following address.
12-2-2, Odaikulam Street,
Uthamapalayam – Taluk,
Theni – Dist
Tamil Nadu – 625533